Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Treasure: Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North

Instead of a book or author today, I'm highlighting a band and a song. I've been listening to music quite a bit lately as I write, which I don't often do as I find it distracting, but this song really spoke to me and related to the themes I'm exploring in my Willoughby Close series, and the book I'm writing now, Marry Me at Willoughby Close. 

It's called Healing Begins and it's about what happens when we let our walls come down--which is a theme in my book! Here is a link to the youtube video (which features clips from a movie the song was featured in): Healing Begins.

The band is called Tenth Avenue North and they are a Christian rock/pop band that have a lot of songs about brokenness and healing and hope, all things I write about :)


No comments: